Japan Earthquake Real-Time App
- Java Runtime Environment 8. (日本語) MacOS users will have to install this version.
- At least a 4-Core CPU and 8GB of RAM are recommended
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (Tested on 10), Linux (Tested on Ubuntu 18.04, Mint 19.3), macOS (Tested on Catalina)
- Microsoft Fonts on Linux-based systems
- Permanent Internet Connection (Proxy Supported)
- JQuake receives Earthquake Early Warning bulletins from the Japan Meteorological Agency, the user must have understood how it works and how to respond to it.
- The software developer is not responsible for any injury caused by the use of the software.
- Decompiling or trying to reuse the resources contained in the .jar file is prohibited.
- Since the code is not signed for financial reasons, you might fail antivirus check.